Cornish Crabber 24 Mk1 4 berth
Blue Moon: offers around £10,500
An attractive, traditional sailing boat built around 1980 with a GRP hull and retracting keel.
- Min draft 40 cm max draft 1m 40cm (approx. measures),
- Self-draining cock pit. Bilge pump in engine compartment.
- Galley has a two burner meths stove, a sink (not connected to a water supply), plenty of storage compartments and a 12l water bottle with tap. There is a chemical toilet in the fore cabin. Cushions in saloon and front cabin.
- Yanmar YSM8G engine, with around 600 hours, extremely economical, and regularly serviced.
- Echo sound
A gaff rigged cutter that sails beautifully
- The standing rigging and sails are in good order.
- Jib sail (furling), stay sail (hanked), top sail and main sail, (complete with reefing lines).
- Plough anchor with 10m chain and 12 m rope. 4 fenders and a variety of mooring lines are included in the sale.
- Safety equipment includes: Yellow horseshoe buoy, fire extinguisher, fire blanket, step fender
Completely new electrics 2019-20 with:
- A tricolour at the top of the mast, deck light, cabin lights,
- New Standard Horizon Radio and VHF aerial,
- Raymarine ST2000 autohelm
- Engine and service batteries, USB charging point, and 12v power cable for chartplotter. (not included)
- Parts of the wooden deck and sliding hatch were replaced a year ago.
- Stanchions and rails added
- Internal cushions replaced
The twin axel road trailer is included in the sale. The tyres and bearings are all in good order. (The brake shoes need re fitting.)
Call Stephen Greenall on 07818 005097 or email him at email@example.com