Medway Yacht Club Bridge Section Beginners’ Bridge Lessons
Fridays 2-4pm in the Library, Oct 13th, 20 and Nov 3rd, 10th & Dec 15th
£20 for a course of 4 lessons or imporvers casual paly£5 per session.
Improvers’ Play with Host No need to find a partner ~ Non Members are welcome to use the Bar and Galley after club play
An Absolute Beginner (Welcome) ?
Played Bridge at University/On the Train but very rusty (Welcome) ?
Occasional Kitchen Table Social Player (Welcome) ?
Regular Social Player (Welcome) ?
Club Player (Welcome) ?
Please tell the office when you book
Available exclusively to Club Members, Friends and Family until 25th September
when we will open to the local community if we need to recruit more players
Clubhouse Floristry 4:00 – 6:00pm October 18th
You will need to bring:-
- 1 or 2 medium to large pumpkins
- Floristry scissors
- A selection of foliages (ivy, laurel …. From your garden, local woodlands)
- A selection of Autumnal coloured flowers (look for different shapes and sizes e.g. carnations, spray carnations, lily, small roses, berries, thistle, chrysanthemum to name just a few). Supermarket flowers are ideal and are reasonably priced!
- Look for dried sundries e.g. lavender, wheat, thistles, pampas, ribbons, hessian
- A coat; we will likely be working in the marquee on the patio and it may be chilly
N.B. If you wish to carve your pumpkin beforehand, please do🙂
Please would all those interested in coming contact the MYC office beforehand