Take part in the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning ~ 10am
Once again we will be hosting a coffee morning for MacMillan and we’re hoping as many of you as possible will help make this a successful fundraiser.
One in two of us will face cancer, and the money raised at these annual coffee mornings help everyone with cancer to live life as fully as they can.
If you can help out by baking or bringing along a cake, please let the office know. If you can’t make it on the day, you can still donate via the office. The event coincides with Commodore’s Day so it would be fantastic to see as many of you as possible at the Club, racing, socialising and eating cakes!
AM: Races scheduled for 40 – 50 minutes
- 10.50 Optimist Trophy
- 11.00 Topper/ Slow Handicap Trophy
- 11.10 Fast Handicap Trophy
- 11.20 Dragon crews race Trophy
PM: Racing scheduled for 90 – 100 minutes
- 14.00 Lemon & Magula Trophies. Open to Fast Handicap, Squibs, Wayfarers, Sonatas and Dragons. Lemon trophy goes to first boat on corrected time, Magula to best class team (3 boats), both on corrected time using current Portsmouth Yardstick. Class results to continue to count for ongoing series.
- 16.30 Commodores address and prize giving.