Mutiny on the Medway is for our Oppie Sailors.
Children will camp overnight in their own tent with their parent / guardian at the club.
Inti will be delivering fun training sessions both mornings with other activities dependent on weather and the group size.
The cost includes food and drink for 2 lunches, 1 dinner & 1 breakfast per person.
- Cost £25 per child £15 per adult .
- Begin at 9 am on Wed 21st
- Finish around 3 pm on Thu 22nd.
- you will need to ensure that your son/daughter has on each day:
- A life jacket or adequate buoyancy aid
- Spare, complete set of dry clothing plus a towel
- Sunhat and sun cream
- A water proof jacket and trousers, warm clothing
- Dinghy boots/wet suit/plimsolls/trainers must be worn
- Swimming trunks/costume
- Tent and sleeping bag etc
This year’s event is run by Sue and Edwin Hannant, please contact Sue and Edwin for further details.
Booking via the link below;