The 2018 Cruiser Class Spring Series kicks off Sunday 8th of April – first start 10:00 am.
- Committee boat start
- IRC & NHC racing in two divisions
- 5 race series
- Prizes for the serious
- Fun for everyone else
- Sunday 8th April
- Sunday 15th April
- Sunday 22nd April
- Sunday 29th April
- Sunday 13th May (prizegiving after racing)
Division 1 start at 10:00 am, Division 2 at 10.10 am. Listen on VHF 72 for committee boat – call sign Offshore One.
Enter now – it’s easy
- Submit a race declaration form by email or post.
- Submit a race entry form by email or post.
- Pay your entry fee by bank transfer or include a cheque with your entry form. (All the details you need are on the race entry form.)
All the official info
Big thanks to Ian Pearson & his volunteer crew for providing our committee boat “Fleet”.
If you have any questions about anything to do with Cruiser Class Racing,
drop us a line at email@example.com
We hope to see you out on the water very soon.
Cheers from your race officers:
Aaron Goodman-Simpson, Paul Goodman-Simpson & Phil Clandillon.