The 2017 Cruiser Class Spring Series kicks off Sunday 23rd of April – first start 10:00 am.
- Committee boat start
- IRC & NHC racing in two divisions
- 5 race series
- Prizes and legendary status for the serious
- Fun on the water (and in the bar) for everyone else
- Sunday 23rd April
- Sunday 30th April
- Sunday 7th May
- Sunday 14th May
- Sunday 21st May (prizegiving after racing)
Division 1 start at 10:00 am, Division 2 at 10.10 am. Listen on VHF 72 for committee boat – call sign Offshore One.
Enter now – it’s a doddle
- Submit a race declaration form by email or post.
- Submit a race entry form by email or post.
- Pay your entry fee by bank transfer or include a cheque with your entry form. (All the details you need are on the race entry form.)
All the official info
Big thanks to Ian Pearson & his volunteer crew for providing our committee boat “Fleet”.
If you have any questions about anything to do with Cruiser Class Racing,
drop us a line at email@example.com
We hope to see you out on the water very soon.
Cheers from your race officers:
Aaron Goodman-Simpson, Paul Goodman-Simpson & Phil Clandillon.