We’re excited to announce the 2016 Cruiser Class Spring Series, beginning Sunday 17th April – first start 10:00 am in Gillingham Reach.
- Committee boat start
- IRC & NHC racing in two divisions
- 4 race series (all dates below)
- Prizes and unquestionable glory for the serious
- Fun on the water (and in the bar) for everyone else
Enter now – it’s a doddle (follow the links or forms available at the bottom of the page)
- Submit a Race declaration form by email or post.
- Submit a race entry form by email or post.
- Pay your entry fee by bank transfer or include a cheque with your entry form. (All the details you need are on the race entry form.)
All the official info
- Notice of Race
- Schedule to Notice of Race
- Cruiser Sailing Instruction’s 2016
- Medway Cruiser Course Sheet
We’re just putting the final touches to the Sailing Instructions (thanks to Tim Townsend for the sterling work) and they’ll soon be available on both the main MYC and the Cruiser Class websites. Also a big thanks to Ian Pearson & his group of hard working volunteers for providing and crewing our committee boat “Fleet”.
- Sunday 17th April
- Sunday 25th April
- Sunday 8th May
- Sunday 15th May
Division 1 start at 10:00 am, Division 2 at 10.10 am. Be in the starting area at Gillingham Reach by 9.45 am.