NOTICE OF CHANGE TO AMENDMENT (NO 2) TO THE 2020 MYC SAILING INSTRUCTIONS FOR IN-RIVER AND WINDWARD/LEEWARD RACING
- This notice is to take effect from 1 August 2020.
- This notice changes clause 1.15 of the above Amendment and will now read ;
- The Race Officer will restrict sailing to conditions under 16 knots of wind for dinghies and under 21 knots for keelboats. This is inclusive of gusts and will be determined by the Race Officer with reference to live streaming from the IOSSC and Met office predictions.
- In addition this notice changes clause 1.18 of the above and will now read;
- The starting sequence will be
13.50 Dragon, Sonata & Squib Naval Numeral 9
14.00 Fast handicap &Wayfarer ICF Numeral pennant 3
Vice Commodore MYC 28 July 2020