Clubhouse, bar and galley facilities during clubhouse temporary closure for gas conversion
Clubhouse, bar and catering facilities moved to library during clubhouse temporary closure
Gas, Heating and Hot Water Update ~ Clubhouse closure
Work relating to the instillation of the new gas and water mains is progressing well. We now have gas on site, with gas and a new water main laid to the clubhouse. The office and library were been converted to gas heating over the Christmas break .
The following work is scheduled:
- 6 February to 24 March – Club house and changing rooms conversion to gas heating and cooking during this period the clubhouse will be shut (no member access to clubhouse, galley or bar).
- Clubhouse facilities in the library -comfortable chairs, small tables etc.
- Tea and coffee facilities available in the library – kettle, tea and coffee available (bring your own biscuits)
- Limited bar facilities available at weekends – wine and bottled beer served from the mobile catering unit for consumption in the temporary clubhouse (library)
- Limited refreshments (hot & cold) available from mobile catering unit at weekends (10:30 to 15:00 Saturday and Sunday)
- Toilet facilities will be available in the changing rooms.
It is expected that the clubhouse, galley and bar will reopen on Good Friday 25 March 2016